Mekanic is hiring a collaborative, personable Project Manager that is responsible for the project management for all assigned client engagements, serving as the key point of contact for clients and internal teams on ongoing projects. This great opportunity will oversee the design, development, and execution of client deliverables.
The Project Manager thrives on excellence and efficiency in the progression and completion of projects and this position acts as the orchestrator that keeps multiple concurrent projects prioritized and on target when team members are deeply focused on research, strategy, writing, design, and marketing. The Project Manager also plays a critical part in the overall business and serves as an extension of the Mekanic brand.
- Fun, collaborative, learning environment;
- Incredible opportunities for growth;
- Leadership has a true entrepreneurial mindset;
- Flexibility and work-life balance.
- Understand how each client’s needs, business goals, and vision and how all relate to brand strategies, solutions, and systems;
- Own the end-to-end execution of assigned projects and implementation of brands, both small and large in scale;
- Act as a liaison between client contacts, internal team members, and external vendors on assigned projects;
- Collaborate with internal team members to develop optimal brand strategies, solutions, and systems;
- Use formal project management best practices (in documentation and meetings) to deliver the right solutions on time and within budget;
- Develop and execute communication plans, including the delivery of presentations.
Desired Skills & Experiences:
- Experience with Apple products, Adobe Creative Suite, and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is required;
- Dynamic presentationd elivery skills and the ability to lead frequent virtual and in-person client meetings;
- Demonstrated diplomacy in communications and negotiation skills with clients;
- Experience developing and delivering plans and presentations;
- Experience developing project plans and risk mitigation plans;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work both independently and on cross-functional teams, often in a leadership position;
- Confidence in managing all team members, both laterally and up;
- Motivation to produce award-winning brands;
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.